What car has the least amount of problems?
Here are nine cars for your consideration with the fewest problems.
- Chevrolet Equinox (Top-rated compact SUV) …
- Toyota 4Runner (Top-rated midsize SUV) …
- Chevrolet Tahoe (Top-rated large SUV) …
- Toyota Sienna (Top-rate minivan) …
- Nissan Frontier (Top-rated midsize pickup) …
- Ford F-150 (Top-rated large light-duty pickup)
Which car brands cost the most to maintain?
Top 10 Car Makes That Cost the Most to Maintain
- BMW: $17,800.
- Mercedes-Benz: $12,900.
- Cadillac: $12,500.
- Volvo: $12,500.
- Audi: $12,400.
- Saturn: $12,400.
- Mercury: $12,000.
- Pontiac: $11,800.
What are the worst car brands?
- 4.1 VAZ-2101/Lada Riva/Zhiguli (1970–2013)
- 4.2 AMC Gremlin (1970–78)
- 4.3 Chevrolet Vega (1971–77)
- 4.4 Ford Pinto (1971–80)
- 4.5 Morris Marina (1971–80)
- 4.6 Vauxhall HC Viva “Firenza” (Canada) (1971–73)
- 4.7 Lancia Beta (1972–84)
- 4.8 Reliant Robin/Rialto (1973–2002)
Which car brand lasts longest?
Here are the longest lasting car brands:
Is Kia better than Toyota?
Exceptional reliability is the name of the game with both Toyota and Kia. A 2019 study done by J.D. Power found Kia is highest in U.S. initial quality in the non-premium category. J.D. Power also ranked the 2016 Kia Soul, as well as the 2016 Toyota Corolla, Prius, and Prius V among the most dependable cars on the road.